28 Dec UAE Registered Tax Agent
Registered Tax Agents are the only people allowed to charge a fee to prepare and lodge your tax return.
Other benefits include:
- You know you are in good hands of an experienced and qualified person who maintains his registration, competencies and qualifications as Tax Agent thru continuous Professional Development.
- Timely and appropriate filing and payment of VAT returns in compliance with the FTA;
- Professionally and expertly handled VAT filing; and
- Registered Tax Agents can also give Tax Consultancy advice to future business endeavors particularly in cases like transfer pricing, export sale of goods and supply of services, VAT minimization, and similar others.
Many unregistered agents charge lower fees which may be attractive but remember, if you use an unregistered tax agent you are taking big risks, as the agent you hire:
- May not have the qualifications or experience required of a registered agent.
- May not have appropriate professional indemnity insurance cover.
Averyx Group is one of the first few Tax Agency in the U.A.E with registered Tax Agent Number. We have tax licenses in other countries, including Australia and U.A.E with professional team of Tax Consultants that can provide comprehensive and tailored solutions to any of your VAT and Tax concerns.
We hope you enjoy receiving updates and latest news & events from Averyx Group. Make sure to subscribe and get it straight to your inbox.