19 Jun VAT Return Filing in UAE – A step by step guide from the experts
VAT Return Filing and Payment
VAT Return must be filed on or before the 28th day following the end of the tax period. The taxable person needs to fill the following information in regards to output and VAT on sales:
- Standard rated supplies of goods and services for each Emirate;
- Tax Refunds for tourists under tourist refund scheme;
- Goods and services subject to reverse charge mechanism;
- Zero rated supply of goods and services;
- Supply of goods and services which are exempt from VAT;
- Goods imported into the UAE and have been declared through UAE customs.
VAT Return Filing and payment
The taxable person needs to fill the following information in regard to purchase and other inputs:
- VAT on standard rated purchases and expenses that the taxable person like to
- Supply that is subject to reverse charge mechanism where the taxable person like to
recover input tax.
The net amount of output and input VAT will be payable or refunded by the FTA.
VAT Return Form (Submission)
Taxable Person Details:
VAT Return Period:
Net VAT Due / Refundable:
Download PDF – Payment User Guide
We hope you enjoy receiving updates and latest news & events from Averyx Group. Make sure to subscribe and get it straight to your inbox.